NEW Frankly 5 Ct. Wraps
NEW from Frankly! 5-6″ wraps in a 5 ct peg-able bag. 100% collagen, high protein beef dog chews, available in both chicken and natural. These chews are a highly digestible alternative to rawhides with great benefits.
Brand & Product Highlights:
- Grass-fed U.S. beef
- Food grade sourcing
- Chemical-free production
- Made in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fully traceable back to the source
- Environmentally-friendly production
- All water used for processing is cleaned & recycled
- Air-dried at 110 degrees for maximum nutritional value
- Practically a supplement! High collagen & protein content + low fat
- Collagen supports the overall health & vitality of your pets
- It’s a major building block for many organs & tissues including:
- Connective tissues
- Blood vessels+ more
- Promotes healthy skin, coat & claws
- 70% of the protein in your dog’s hair & skin is collagen
- Aids in digestion:
- Helps break down proteins
- Soothes & fortifies the lining of the gut
- Infuses the digestive system with healing amino acids
- Improves age-related joint issues
- Helps replace lost collagen
- Reinforces soft tissues
- Helps prevent arthritis, degenerative disc disease & tendonitis
- May encourage appetite
- Collagen is very palatable and may tempt reluctant eaters
- Possibly resulting in improved appetite
- Protein promotes strong, healthy muscles & organs & provides sustained energy
- It’s an important building block for many organs & tissues including:
- Skin+ more
An ISO is available at Northland. We welcome your questions to determine how these great new chews could be a good fit for your store.
Franky produces natural, chemical-free USA beef chews for dogs. Frankly chews are highly digestible, provide collagen & protein – the foundation for healthy bones, tissues, skin & coat. And make a valuable activity for dogs – supporting dental health, mental health & physical well being.
Northland Natural Pet
Find Frankly at your favorite Northland Retailer.
We are happy to assist in choosing products for your pet. Please contact us for personal assistance.
Wholesale inquiries welcome.
Be sure to stay connected to us: sign up to receive our email news and promotions & follow us on Facebook.