Urinary tract blockages and infections are serious conditions and immediate veterinary attention should be sought if your pet shows signs of frequent urination, discomfort, or straining.
Urinary tract health starts with a proper pH balance—even a slight shift in pH can affect urinary and bladder health leading to a poor quality of life for our pets. Diet can play a major role in achieving that balance. A protein based, low-carb diet, complimented with plenty of moisture is the base for healthy urinary tract.
What we like
- Moisture. Moisture. Moisture.
- Always have water available for your pet
- Add a small amount of water to every kibble meal
- feed canned and/or raw food predominately for pets with past urinary tract problems
- watch out for treats or low quality foods that are high in sugar – read the labels
- eliminate soy, wheat and corn from the diet
- experienced holistic pet food makers
- holistic health care partners
- Supplements for pet prone to urinary tract infections
Our feeding suggestions
Words from happy customers
“HUGE fans of your Berry Balance! Haven’t had a single trip to the vet since we started adding it to our cat’s food, it’s a miracle product!”
“Every UTI/vet visit cost us nearly $400 (4 in 12 months), and a container of Berry Balance is less than $20 and lasts forever! My cat is happier and healthier, and I am much richer, lol.”