Dental Benefits- Delta Dental
Eligibility – 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
Open enrollment is yearly in October. Plan year begins November 1.
1. Review Plan Coverage – Solutions 1500 – Plan overview – learn the details of the plan.
Monthly Employee cost (deducted from the 1st paycheck of each month)
Employee – $10 month
Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner * – $20 month
Employee + Child(ren) – $25 month
Family * – $30 month
*Spouse/Domestic Partner is eligible if they are not covered under another employee-sponsored Dental Plan.
*Complete Affidavit Spouse/Domestic Partner Dental Care Coverage
2. Complete & Return Eligibility Enrollment – New Participant Form to email@example.com or hand-in to Missy Winter.
3. If applicable, Complete & Return Affidavit Spouse/Domestic Partner Dental Coverage Dental Care Coverage to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-in to Missy Winter.
4. Missy will provide you with your enrollment card when it arrives.
Find a dentist here. Our plan includes both the PPO and Premier Network of providers. PPO Network will be that lowest prices.
Phone 800-553- 9536 – Delta Dental Group Services – Option 1 (member and employees)
Eligibility Enrollment – Update/Change Form – Use this form to make changes to your enrollment.
Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
Eligibility – 1st of the month after 90 days of employment
How to get started – Complete Attestation Form & return it to HR & HR will enroll you in the plan.
- $200 per month ($2400.00/annually) are contributed to your account. (2021)
- The plan year Begins annually on March 1.
- Any unused dollars are forfeited at the end of each year.
- you have 30 days at the end of each plan year to make any final claims for the passing year.
HRA Portal – view your account, enter claims.
Other than Health Insurance Premiums – Here is some guidance to common covered medical expenses: