Raw Pet food Manufacturer Spotlight
If you are a reader of this blog, you know I am passionate about feeding pets a healthy diet. I am also passionate about educating pet owners about the benefits of a healthy diet and helping you bring healthy foods to your pet’s bowls. In an earlier post, I talked about how feeding raw food is easy and how to make it affordable. Now I’d like to tell you about two of the raw food suppliers with whom we work; two suppliers that I consider top in their field.
Vital Essentials and Steve’s Real Food are experienced, established raw pet food manufacturers who work with the highest quality and locally sourced ingredients. Both companies adhere to Food Safety and Quality Assurance procedures which are reflected by their perfect track records for safe products.
Here are some key points that make these companies stand strong for the health of our pets.
• Raw nutrition since 1968
• “Alpha” Prey-model diet – meat, bone, whole vital organs
• Owns their processing facility
• USDA Certified Pet Food Facility (only one of two in the U.S.)
• Free-ranging cattle and poultry
• Harvest facilities designed by Temple Grandin
• First commercial raw pet food to be AAFCO certified
• Free-Range meats & pesticide free produce
• Commitment to locally sourcing ingredients
• Fully discloses ingredient sources on website
• Environmental –friendly manufacturing practices
• Easy to feed nuggets or patties
At Solid Gold Northland we are proud to work with these manufacturers, for both their ingredient choices and their high standards of business practices.
Please contact me if you have any questions about using raw food in your pet’s diet.
To the happiness and health of you & your pet,
Dawn Peterson Cobb
Back to the Solid Gold Northland Blog