What a Weekend for Pet Lovers!
Summer is here and it’s a great time to take Fido and/or FiFi out to enjoy their favorite pass time, or to enjoy pet friendly community activities. If you’re in the Twin Cities, there’s a lot of dog-related activities going on this weekend for all of you to discover.
Here are just a few we have picked out to do:
- Pints for Pets – Happy Hour Fundraiser Friday, July 29 from 5-8PM at Dinkytown’s Blarney Pub & Grill. Proceeds of this event benefit the Twin Cities Pet Rescue.
- Northeast Dog Parade Friday, July 29 begins with a 5PM picnic in Chute Park and then it’s time for the Dog Parade. Solid Gold Northland will be there handing out free samples of Solid Gold Pet Food, Raw Bistro Treats and Vital Essential Food. I recommend you stop in at Bone Adventure when you are at the parade. Bone Adventure is a absolutely beautiful store for pet lovers, you will be happy you stopped in.
- Dog Days of Summer at Alimagnet Park Saturday, July 30, 11AM-3PM. Solid Gold Northland will be there again this year, giving you another opportunity to try Solid Gold Pet Food, Raw Bistro Treats and Vital Essential Food. Alimagnet has been voted the 3rd best dog park in the nation.
- If you’re looking to add a furry member to your family this weekend, check out this weekends adoption events at Underdog Rescue
- To find even more dog-friendly events, make sure to visit Sidewalk Dog, a great resource for dog-friendly events in the Twin Cities.
I would love to hear what you are doing with your pet this weekend or maybe will will cross paths.
To the happiness and health of you & your pet,
Back to the Solid Gold Northland Blog