NEW Collagen Care Chews from the Missing Link
NEW from the Missing Link, Collagen Care a new collection of cutting edge, multi-function soft-chews specifically formulated to target a dog’s biggest health & wellness issues.
Collagen Care Highlights:
- Helps rebuild cartilage
- Provides 18 out of 20 key amino acids
- Important foundation protein for tissue, skin & bones
- Super concentrated, bite-sized soft chews
- Effective, innovative ingredients
- Three targeted formulations
- 60 ct. containers 12/case
For Calm & Focus:
- Broad Spectrum Hemp
- Collagen Type I & III
- Promotes relaxation & mental alertness without drowsiness
- Broad-spectrum hemp oil includes naturally occurring CBD
- Supports behavior modification & training efforts
- Helps dogs cope with environmental stress (fireworks, car rides & visitors)
- May soothe occasional gastric distress
For Hips & Joints:
- Type II Collagen
- Amino acids bolster bone strength & joint flexibility
- Helps maintain cartilage & connective tissue
- Improves age-related joint discomfort
- Encourages a healthy inflammatory response
For Skin & Coat:
- Coconut Oil
- Type I & III Collagen
- Fish Oil
- Supports a shiny coat
- Sustains moisture in the skin & coat
- Promotes hair growth, strong nails & a healthy coat
- Provides healthy skin
An ISO is available at Northland. We welcome your questions to determine if Missing Link Collagen Care or our full range of Missing Link Supplements belong in your store.
The Missing Link closes the nutritional gap between the natural diet and commercially processed pet foods. Discover wholefood nutritional supplements that support your pets’ health. Veterinarian-formulated, The Missing Link® uses only the best natural and most effective ingredients, adding essential, “loving life” nutrition into each bite.
Northland Natural Pet
Find Missing Link at your favorite Northland Retailer.
We are happy to assist in choosing products for your pet. Please contact us for personal assistance.
Wholesale inquiries welcome.
Be sure to stay connected to us: sign up to receive our email news and promotions & follow us on Facebook.