NEW Steve’s Real Food Freeze-Dried Diets for Cats

29180_131993203481135_7386769_nSteve’s Real Food has expanded their Cat Diets, Quest, into a Freeze-Dried food! The Quest Freeze-Dried Line brings all the benefits of their Frozen Quest Line to a shelf-stable raw food.

SRF FD Quest

The Freeze-Dried Quest Line for Cats features 4 unique proteins and follows the prey-model diet. This means it consists of 95% meat, organ, and bone. The other 5% is supplementation like goat’s milk, flaxseed, coconut oil, & chia seeds. Steve’s Real Food only uses grass-fed, grass-finished beef, pasture-raised poultry, free-range pork, and wild, sustainably-caught whitefish. The Quest Line is also naturally high in intracellular moisture, helping cats stay hydrated.

Freeze-Dried Quest Lineup:

  • Beef
  • Pork
  • Chicken
  • Fish

All 4 varieties are available in 10oz resealable bags.


An ISO is available at Northland. We welcome your questions on how to bring Steve’s Real Food Quest Line into your store.

Steve’s Real Food

Steve’s Real Food for Pets is a Pioneer in the Raw Pet Food Industry, being one of the first companies to nationally distribute a raw meat dog food! Steve’s Real Food helps to support and maintain your dogs & cats health naturally. Every Steve’s formula is PH balanced and uses only 100% natural, human-grade, USDA inspected, free-range meats and unprocessed whole and functional foods.

Northland Natural Pet

We are happy to assist in choosing products for your pet. Please contact us for personal assistance.

Wholesale inquiries welcome.

Be sure to stay connected to us: follow us on Facebook.